We Care About Your Privacy
We are a discreet company that provides sexual health education for adults and sells sexual products. We respect your need for privacy and ensure that your confidential information stays that way. We carefully determine what type of information we need to provide our products and services, as we try to collect only what we need. At Holistic Wisdom, Inc. we understand that trust is imperative.
This policy covers all personal information processing by Holistic Wisdom, Inc., whose registered address is 2660 NE Hwy 20, Suite 610-402, Bend, OR 97701. This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions, Return Policy, Ordering Terms, Discreet Shipping Policy, FAQs, and Free Shipping Policy and any other documents referred to therein) sets out the basis for processing any personal information we collect from you or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully.
Information We May Collect About You
We will not share your information unless you permit us or we are legally required to give it to process your orders and provide you with the services we offer. We use your personal information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
We collect information for legitimate business interests, which include:
- Preventing risk and fraud.
- To answer questions or provide other types of support.
- To provide and improve our products and services.
- To obtain business reporting and analytics.
- To provide helpful marketing, advertising, or other communications for our company.
You may also provide us with information by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in the Holistic Wisdom, Inc. forum, enter a competition, promotion, or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
The following information may be collected but will be anonymized and will not contain any information from which you can be identified:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We will email you to process your order and follow up with you afterward. We will never pass on your email address or personal information to a third party for marketing purposes other than our own. We will provide your email address to delivery services for the sole purpose of sending you tracking notifications for your delivery.
You Can Unsubscribe Any Time
When you join the Holistic Wisdom, Inc. email newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every message that we send. Or you can send a message to our customer care department, and we will unsubscribe you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
- To improve your shopping experience at our website.
- To process your order.
- With your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share your personal information with members of Holistic Wisdom, Inc.'s group, which means our subsidiaries, distributors, and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose such information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as may reasonably be required. We may also disclose your information when needed to companies that provide us with the technology that we use to provide this website. This includes our credit card processors, analytics, servers, business related apps, etc.
Where We Store Your Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet may not be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes To This Policy
The Data Protection Act (the "Act") has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules. The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
- We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
- We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes and shall not use it for any other purpose.
- We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is stored.
- We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from destruction, damage, or loss.
- We will not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access and check information held about you. Should you wish, we can provide you with all the information that we hold about you on payment of $25 for each request, which is to meet our costs in providing this information to you.
We control and operate our site from the USA (regardless of where hosting servers are). All matters relating to the site are governed by the laws of the USA, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the site shall be the courts of the USA. We do not warrant or imply that the site or materials are appropriate for use outside of the USA. If you are located outside of the USA, you are solely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
If for any reason any part of this policy is found to void or unenforceable, it will be deemed severed from the remainder of the policy, which will continue in full force and effect.
Confidentiality Disclosure Statement
All of our communication may become part of a record. We will keep confidential anything you say to us, with the following exceptions:
- You direct us to tell someone else with signed consent.
- We determine that you are a danger to yourself or others.
- We are ordered by a court order to disclose information.
- There is information provided that indicates child abuse/neglect is occurring.
- We suspect that a minor may be attempting to order or viewing our adult products.
- You placed an order using someone else's credit card or with whom you share a credit card, and they are asking what the charges are regarding your purchase.
User Comments, Feedback & Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example, contest entries) or without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
The site is for adults only. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us to request deletion.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the 'Right to Know'), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us.
A cookie is a small amount of information that's downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don't have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it's their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
- _ab Used in connection with admin access
- _secure_session_id Used in connection with navigation through a storefront
- cart Used in connection with shopping cart
- cart_sig Used in connection with checkout
- cart_ts Used in connection with checkout
- checkout_token Used in connection with checkout
- secret Used in connection with checkout
- secure_customer_sig Used in connection with customer login
- storefront_digest Used in connection with customer login
- _shopify_u Used to facilitate updating customer account information
- Reporting and Analytics
- _tracking_consent Tracking preferences
- _landing_page Track landing pages
- _orig_referrer Track landing pages
- _s Shopify analytics
- _shopify_s Shopify analytics
- _shopify_sa_p Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals
- _shopify_sa_t Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals
- _shopify_y Shopify analytics
- _y Shopify analytics
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing, and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please remember that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience, and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser's "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser's help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not wholly prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of specific uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the "Behavioural Advertising" section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us. You may mail any legal documents to the address below:
Holistic Wisdom, Inc.
ATTN: CEO / Privacy
2660 NE Hwy 20, Suite 610-402
Bend, OR 97701